Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Did Robbie Fox Make The Best Cap Joke of 2022?

Barstool Sports, CAPsian Sea, Robbie Fox
The CAPsian Sea, as imagined by Barstool Sports' Robbie Fox

While scrolling Twitter, as I do most Wednesday afternoons, I came across one of the best jokes I've ever seen. 

Considering my smaller number of accounts I follow, my timeline is set to make me laugh at any point. Not only that, but my timeline is supposed to make me feel the best that I can, at least when looking at what a timeline literally is. 

Did Barstool Sports' Robbie Fox make the best Cap joke of 2022?

That said, Robbie Fox– Barstool Sports podcaster and personality– made one of, if not, the best cap joke of 2022. 


The sample size is potentially just this joke itself, but in all lists, the No. 1 thing is always the best.  So, to say Robbie's cap joke isn't the best cap joke of 2022 would be pure blasphemy. I won't stand for anyone that thinks otherwise. 

Are you kidding me? CAPsian Sea? It truly doesn't get any better than that.

And to be honest, calling it the Caspian Sea when it's just a lake is cap AF. That's like saying I'm a member of Barstool Sports because I blog about the jokes a Barstool employee makes on Twitter. It just doesn't work like that.

As a fan of "More like ..." jokes, this one tickled my ribs in a wonderful way. Thank you, Robbie Fox, for having the undisputed No. 1 cap joke of 2022.  

Hopefully this isn't the peak, and I doubt it is due to Robbie's high-level sense of humor. However, even if this is Robbie's peak, man, what a peak to end on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Will Compton's NFL Career Lie In The Hands Of Steven Cheah?

NFL coaches watching Steven Cheah run faster than Will Compton, allegedly. Will Compton: Nine-time NFL-roster spot-holder. Steven Cheah: Ben...